Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some helpful links for mommas :-)

A neat article on scheduling from a momma with 11 children :-) I found lots of great ideas, and was inspired by a godly woman's advice...I'm still working my way through the article!
Tips on Making it through a Day without going insane!

I'm working on learning how to "coupon" to save more money. Then I'm going to try to see if CVS/Walgreens can work for me!
I found this article so helpful because it organized 7 steps to learning how to do all this, along with what the author felt were the most helpful articles on each step...saves a lot of digging around!
Shopping with Coupons: A Beginner's Guide to Saving

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Those are great links! Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

The first article was great. As was what you shared about the word "love" in Titus. It was a good reminder that the husband/wife relationship is central (after God, of course) and really helps the children be even more secure. Isn't it a constant battle to not be child-centered!!!?
Praying for you.