Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cole is 3 months!



And now, a feast for sore eyes! I know our grandparents, parents, and other family stop by now and again to see if we have any new pictures. So, family, these are especially for you! :) I have to make myself remember to take pictures. Now if I could only be better at getting them printed out...we have literally almost 1,000 pictures stored on the computer/CDs, but no hard copies.

Cole is 3 months already, it's hard to believe. He's smiling a lot, laughing some - his daddy can really get him going - and cooing/burb-ling all the time. He's more verbal than I remember Graeme being at this age. He is quite persistent. He really focused on learning how to grasp things with his hands, and seems to enjoy making "projects" for himself (spending 10 minutes working on bringing his hands together, for example). He's rolling all over, and sometimes I leave him on the floor for a moment and come back to find his head over where his feet were...he manages to scoot himself around somehow. He's such a happy baby, especially if you talk to him and "listen" to him. He's very social!



Look at those chunky thighs!



Hands taste good - he's already drooling a lot and gnawing things.



Not to be outdone, his almost-2-year-old big brother is awfully cute, too :) Wow, Graeme is talking SO much. Most of it is still in some other language, but he said his first two-word phrase today: "Big Ball"! His play-time is becoming more boy-like, to me, than toddler. I'm not sure how to explain it, but maybe I'm just in mourning because my first sweet little baby is about to turn TWO YEARS OLD! ACK! Where has the time gone?





5 comments:

barefoot in gitchigumee said...

beautiful family amanda!what a blessing you must be to them, as you are the mama! loved seeing you all!

seamwrite said...

YIPPEE!! Sights for sore eyes. Thanks for taking the time to post them. Maybe we can get some prints made next week :-) Love, Mom

IF said...

They are sooooo cute!! They look a lot alike too!!!! I can't believe how much he has grown!!

Laura said...

Those pictures are great!! I can't believe how much Mark looks like Brian. Must be the lack of hair. :)

Amanda said...

I have noticed that Mark looks more like Brian, too, Laura, I think it is the hair!