Saturday, June 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I'm going to give it a whirl! Visit Menu Plan Monday to see what I'll be up to. I'll be posting my menu plan for this week. I'm probably somewhat unique to the group, as I'll be cooking for one (or I guess you could say 3, if a toddler and unborn baby count LOL). I need to plan both my meals and Graeme's, or we end up "punting", which sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. The goal is to post it by Sunday night so I know what to get at the grocery store on Monday. Cross your fingers for me :-)

Monday
B - blueberry/banana muffin (made last week & froze), hardboiled eggs, fruit
L - tuna sandwich (tomato, lettuce, onion, cheese, mayo), fruit
S - crackers/cheese, yogurt, granola bar (same all week)
D - Slow Cooker Chicken Mole burritos w/ beans, cheese, salsa, lettuce - 6 servings, freeze 4 for later.

Tuesday
B - smoothie, toast
L - ham sandwich, veggie soup
D - homemade pizza

Wed
B - cereal, fruit
L - PB & J, baked potato w/ cheese and ham
D - beef stew

Th
B - quiche
L - grilled cheese, tomato soup
D - leftovers

Fri
B - cereal, fruit
L - ham sandwhich, veggies
D - leftover burrito

2 comments:

seamwrite said...

Hmmm - your mom did this most of your life. I'm sure the concept has been improved by "group think". I'm sure you'll find that you not only eat better, but you also save money at the store. You'll be great!

Anonymous said...

Good for you Amanda! Can you help me with this? I need a lot of help in this department.
Can't wait to see you in 2 1/2 weeks! Can you guess what I am listening to now? . . .Dad snoring : )