Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our little family: soon-to-be FIVE!

That's right! There will soon be five in our family. We're expecting baby #3 to arrive sometime in January of 2011! As Graeme said when we told him: "Mama, God gave us another baby!!"

I am feeling fine so far. I am often ready to fall asleep at 8:30 and finding myself craving protein and vegetables. I think I'm around 6 weeks, but an ultrasound in a few weeks will hopefully help pinpoint a more precise timetable. Then we can safely add on 2 weeks to that and get a pretty accurate idea of when the baby will arrive. Wouldn't it be something if I were actually early this time? Not holding my breath.....

Boy or Girl, I cannot wait to meet our new baby! Graeme thinks the baby is a girl...I just know it will be as precious as these two:



9 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! :)

Laura said...

We're excited for all 5 of you! :) Glad you're feeling well, and protein and veggies are good things to be craving! Better than the chocolate milk and ice cream that I've been craving. :)

shanna said...

Huge congratulations!

Debi said...

Oh, congratulations! What a blessing.
May you be blessed with strength and wisdom for the days ahead. :))

IF said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you!!!!

Nikki said...

Congratulations!

Momofthesouth said...

You are such a great mama, I am sure this one will be just a adorable as the other 2 sweetie pies! :)

Hoping you get that girl! Keep praying! hehe :)

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!
Michele :)

Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Congratulations! I'm SO thrilled for you! :)